Get your balloons and party hats out, The Counting Kingdom has released! Today is a day of magic, monsters and math – please help us spread the word!
Along with font updates and a few small graphical fixes, here are the bugs that have been fixed in the 1.0.0 update:
- If the player has the Helper Panel up and combines spells, the panel is no longer accurate
- In the first tutorial, players could attempt to drag the spell causing all sorts of weirdness to happen
- The incorrect number of doubling tiles was showing up in Free Play mode
- If a battering ram gets into the castle, but on the same turn a crumbling tower gets the last monster, the player will lose and then win
A HUGE thank you to all of our Early Access players who have given us feedback and helped us track down bugs – we’re incredibly grateful for your help making this game great! A big wizardly hug from all of us here at Little Worlds Interactive.
- Jenna and the Little Worlds team