We’re excited to unveil a new feature that’s going to change the way you think about the later levels! Say hello to the..
You’ll encounter this tile for the first time in the Wizard Woods, and it will appear randomly in levels through the rest of the game. Watch out, because when a monster steps onto this tile its number will be doubled! Keep your monsters away from the tile if you can.
Updated “You Win!” and “Sorry!” menus
We’ve been meaning to jazz these up and finally got a chance. They now have trumpets, crowns, sparkly stars, and a hoisted monster flag if you lose. Don’t let the monsters into the castle!
Bug Fixing & Polish
As usual, we’re also working on lots of tiny things to improve the overall quality of the game. Here’s the full list of what’s been updated in this build:
- Bug fix: Using the Kaboom potion to take out the last monsters doesn’t register as a victory
- Bug fix: Spells with negative numbers don’t have the dash to signify that the number is negative, ie “-2” shows up as “2”
- Bug fix: If you use the Move potion on a monster and it runs into the towers, the wrong tower will crumble down
- Bug fix: Players can use the Move potion to move a monster onto a catapult
- Bug fix: If players select-drag a spell before they’ve all loaded, the arrow remains on screen even if the player’s mouse button is up
- Players can now select around the top, bottom and right edges of the screen to deselect monsters
Let us know what you think of the new update!
The Little Worlds team